Getting started - Get your eSync Account
- First sign up for your 14 day Free Trial directly from www.kosmoscentral.com (click free trial) and follow the instructions from there to get your welcome email to setup your eSync account.
How to connect Clover to eSync
- Log into www.kosmosesync.com click on Create Action and then choose the Clover logo and follow the instructions to Authenticate your connection with your Clover POS username and password.
How to connect WooCommerce to eSync
- Next click on Create Action and choose the WooCommerce Logo. Follow the instructions to create your API key and Secret from your WooCommerce store.
- Required - You will need a TRUSTED and valid SSL to connect to WooCommerce.
- Required - Enable Permalinks in Word Press.
If you’re still having difficulty connecting WooCommerce, please see this article below for some troubleshooting tips.
- Getting started with WooCommerce REST API
- Fix common WooCommerce REST API Issues
- Check your .htaccess file
- Server Test Tool - SSL Labs
Create Actions for products and orders
Now that Woo and Clover are connected. Next, click on Create Actions Next and choose Send Standard Products and click configure Action. Follow the instructions on the ‘?’ question marks that will instruct you on how to configure each eSync Action.
We suggest installing the WooCommerce REST API Log. This plug-in will assist you with diagnosing message responses in WooCommerce when eSync is communicating with your WooCommerce store.
Next, see how to Create new products and update existing products from Clover to WooCommerce.
If you’d like to purchase a support package, you can do so here.
If you have further questions, please post a ticket in our Help Desk