Now that you have tested a product updates, you can try orders next. When orders are downloading into your Revel POS your inventory counts will then also update in Revel with each line item in your WooCommerce order. This will result in a two way inventory sync
Make sure you have verified that you're connecting successfully.
Creating a new product online is the easier first step.
Follow the instructions on the Orders Action configuration and the ‘?’ question marks will help guide you in your setup. When a WooCommerce order is downloaded into your POS your inventory will also update with all the line items in your WooCommerce order.
- In order to download an order into your POS, Kosmos eSync needs to key in on the order status field in WooCommerce. For example, ‘Processing’ is the most common status for a successful order transaction within WooCommerce.
See example WooCommerce order configuraiton:
- Next, configure how your order will reach your Revel iPad POS. You will need to assign a register, location, payment type, system-id for shipping, create a tax product, etc. We also suggest setting up a virtual employee (Online Orders) to assist with locating online orders and improved reporting.
See example Revel Order configuration:
List of Payment Types
- Now configure your second order Action that will automatically update the status on WooCommerce once the order has been downloaded. This Action is called ‘Revel find matching orders in Woocommerce and update the order status’ etc.
See example Revel WooCommerce Action for status change:
See example Revel WooCommerce configuration for order status change:
- When creating your order task to schedule your orders to automatically download, you’ll need to add both Order Actions in your Task. First Add send orders to Revel and next add update order status action next.
- When testing review your Action Logs after you hit RUN to determine if you were successful with downloading orders into your POS.
- To locate your WooCommerce order in Revel, just go to Reports and order history.
Updating (Voiding) Revel Orders.
If you have any questions, feel free to post a support request in our help desk below.
If you’d like to purchase a 5 hour support package, you can do so here.
If you have further questions, please post a ticket in our Help Desk